1. “Technology is best when it brings people together.” 2. “It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.”
What is the best military quote?
- The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. –
- Fortune favours the brave. –
- Marines don’t cry. –
- The army is the true nobility of our country. –
- War is too important to be left to the generals. –
- A safe army is better than a safe border. –
Why is technology important in the military
Transportation technology moves soldiers and weaponry; communications coordinate the movements of armed forces; and sensors detect forces and guide weaponry.
What are some military quotes
“Brave men rejoice in adversity, just as brave soldiers triumph in war.” “America without her soldiers would be like God without His angels.” “No man is a man until he has been a soldier.” “Freedom is never free.”
What are 3 positives of technology
Other ways technology is seen to have a positive effect on society include increased knowledge and understanding, improvements in industry and jobs and an interconnectedness of the world as a result of globalization.
What are the top 10 quotes
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. –
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. –
What is the military motto?
The Army motto, “This We’ll Defend,” can be seen in the Army flag and emblem on the scroll above the snake. Today, the motto can be found on the official U.S. Army flag as well as the Department of the Army emblem.
What are good military mottos
- “The Worst is Yet to Come” – 1st Special Service Force.
- “Retreat, Hell” – 2nd Battalion, 5th Marines.
- “De Oppresso Liber” – U.S. Army Special Forces.
- “Who Dares, Wins” – SAS.
- “Death Waits in the Dark” – 160th SOAR.
- “Surprise, Kill and Vanish” – Jedburghs.
What are the 7 military values
Army: Loyalty, duty, respect, selfless service, honor, integrity, and personal courage.
How technology changes war
Mechanisation in warfare with new kinds of fire power vastly enlarged the scale of military operations. The aim of war was destruction of the enemy’s main forces on the battlefield. The concepts of total war and mass destruction were seen in World Wars I and II and they carried on to the Cold War.
What’s new in military technology
New technologies include advanced computing, “big data” analytics, artificial intelligence, autonomy, robotics, directed energy, hypersonics, and biotechnology—the very technologies that ensure we will be able to fight and win the wars of the future.
What are some powerful quotes
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” —
- “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” —
- “Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.” —
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” —
What is the most powerful quote in the world?
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
- “Everybody is a genius.
- “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.”
- “He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.”
What is the most famous war quote
1. “This is a war to end all wars.” President Woodrow Wilson made the saying famous, but he was not the first one who used it. The British futurist writer and social commentator H.G. Wells invented the phrase.
What was the most famous quote
- “I have a dream.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” –
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” –
- “So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.” –
What did Aristotle said about technology
Aristotle maintains that technology not only imitates nature; it is also capable of creating what nature cannot bring-forth on its own. From the dual vantage point pertaining to Aristotle’s conception of technology and nature, living technology is the ideal synthesis of natural and technical production.
What does Socrates say about technology
Socrates famously railed against using the hot technology of the time—books—in a fourth-century BC dialogue with Plato. Socrates said of the written word, “This discovery of yours will create forgetfulness in the learners’ souls, because they will not use their memories.”
What is Thomas Edison famous quote
“Anything that won’t sell, I don’t want to invent. Its sale is proof of utility, and utility is success.”
How technology has made life better?
Using technology allows you to automate tasks, set up reminders, gather receipts, track investments, compare prices, and more. With technology, you won’t have to waste your time doing simple financial tasks. With just a few clicks, you can instantly pay your bills.
How technology improve our life
From communication and transport to healthcare and connectivity, technology has enhanced our lives for the better. The best part is that it is ever-evolving by facilitating more advanced features. For instance, we have come far from traditional audio calls to instant messaging and facetime.
What are 5 motivational quotes?
- “Do the best you can.
- “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” ―Theodore Roosevelt.
- ‘It’s never too late to be what you might’ve been.” ―George Eliot.
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” ―Walt Disney.
- “Trust yourself that you can do it and get it.” ―Baz Luhrmann.
What are 2 inspirational quotes
- “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” —
- “Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.” —
- “Don’t settle for average.
- “Show up, show up, show up, and after a while the muse shows up, too.” —
- “Don’t bunt.
What are 5 positive quotes?
- “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.”
- “Nothing is impossible.
- “There is nothing impossible to they who will try.”
- “The bad news is time flies.
- “Life has got all those twists and turns.
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.”
What is the soldiers creed?
I serve the people of the United States, and live the Army Values. I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit.
What is the Army battle cry
“Hooah” is the war cry of the United States Army, the United States Air Force, and the United States Space Force. “Oorah” is the war cry used by United States Marine Corps. “Hooyah” is the war cry of the United States Navy and the United States Coast Guard.
What are some cool mottos
- When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
- Life every day like it’s your last.
- Be yourself.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Let go of who you think you’re supposed to be and embrace who you are.
- If you are not obsessed with your life, change it.
- Set some goals, then demolish them.
What are the 3 Army values
- Loyalty. Bear true faith and allegiance to the U.S. Constitution, the Army, your unit and other Soldiers.
- Duty. Fulfill your obligations.
- Selfless Service.
- Personal Courage.
What is a caption in the military?
captain, a rank in the military and maritime service, and the highest-ranking company officer.
Is Special Forces a motto
The encircling scroll which arches at the base bears the Special Forces motto, “DE OPPRESSO LIBER” which is translated from Latin as “To Free the Oppressed.”
What are the 9 principles of warfare
The author specifies that there are nine principles of war—an objective, mass, offensive, unity of command, simplicity, the economy of force, maneuver, security, and surprise.
What are the four pillars military
In 1919, The American Legion was founded on four pillars: Veterans Affairs & Rehabilitation, National Security, Americanism, and Children & Youth.