GENERAL AVIATION STAFF
PRESS UPDATE DEPARTMENT
No. Rep. 046/2023
Athens, October 31, 2023
Raffle Results for Student Flights in PA Training Aircraft
On Monday, October 30, 2023, the raffle was held at the General Air Staff for the cadets who will fly in a training aircraft as part of the Celebration of the Patron Saint of the Air Force (PA).
1. Application number, 17 with Tecnam P2002-JF training aircraft
2. Application number, 19 with Tecnam P2002-JF training aircraft
3. Application number, 25 with Tecnam P2002-JF training aircraft
4. Application number, 52 with Tecnam P2002-JF training aircraft
5. Application number, 102 with Tecnam P2002-JF training aircraft
6. Application number, 116 with Tecnam P2002-JF training aircraft
7. Application number, 144 with Tecnam P2002-JF training aircraft
8. Application number, 171 with Tecnam P2002-JF training aircraft
9. Application number, 322 with Tecnam P2002-JF training aircraft
The above students will have to present themselves on Friday, November 3, 2023 at 08:00 at the Aviation Medicine Center (KAI) [Π. Κανελλοπούλου 3, (εντός Στρατοπέδου 251ΓΝΑ)] having the following documents with them:
a. The Identity Card and the Individual Health Booklet
b. The Responsible Declaration of Participation considered by the Citizen Service Centers.
• For minor students, the consent of both parents is required, with the submission of the Responsible Declaration of Participation – Parental Consent by each parent separately.
c. Certificate of relevant High School where the Student’s registration number and the Class will be written.
On Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 08:00 a.m. to be at the Dekelia Air Base, in Tatoi, Attica, for the execution of the flights.
It is emphasized that:
1. On Friday, November 3, 2023, during the health examinations at KE, only one parent per student is allowed as an escort.
2. Students who successfully complete the medical exams at the KE will participate in the event, at the Decelia Air Base.
Commander (I) Sotirios Maggotsios
Press representative GEA
Read the original at Defence247.gr