The average excavator operator salary in Alabama is $36,075 per year or $17.34 per hour. Entry level positions start at $35,100 per year while most experienced workers make up to $41,925 per year.
Do operators make a lot of money?
Equipment Operators made a median salary of $48,3. The best-paid 25% made $62,690 that year, while the lowest-paid 25% made $38,570.
Is heavy equipment a good career?
Yes, being a heavy equipment operator is a good job.
Heavy equipment operators can make upwards of $65,000, with the best of the best earning nearly $100,000 or more a year. In the heavy equipment operation industry, experience goes a long way.
How much do excavator operators make in USA
The average excavator operator salary in the USA is $46,800 per year or $22.50 per hour. Entry level positions start at $39,139 per year while most experienced workers make up to $62,400 per year.
Can a heavy equipment operator make 6 figures?
How much does a Heavy Equipment Operator make in California? The average Heavy Equipment Operator salary in California is $77,602 as of , but the range typically falls between $64,895 and $88,037.
Which heavy equipment job pays the most
Crane and backhoe heavy equipment operators typically make the most money. The national average salary for all heavy equipment operators is around $35,000 to $40,000 in a year. This equals about $15 to $20 an hour for an hourly wage.
What operator makes the most money
- Crane Operator. Salary range: $38,000-$63,500 per year.
- Yard Manager. Salary range: $34,000-$58,500 per year.
- Winch Truck Driver. Salary range: $50,000-$57,000 per year.
- Backhoe Operator.
- Motor Grader Operator.
- Construction Equipment Operator.
- Front Load Driver.
How much do forklift drivers make in Alabama
The average salary for a forklift driver in Alabama is $30,500 per year. Forklift driver salaries in Alabama can vary between $17,500 to $56,500 and depend on various factors, including skills, experience, employer, bonuses, tips, and more.
How much money does a heavy equipment operator make in Florida
The average salary for a heavy equipment operator in Florida is $41,500 per year. Heavy equipment operator salaries in Florida can vary between $19,500 to $71,000 and depend on various factors, including skills, experience, employer, bonuses, tips, and more.
Do heavy equipment operators have to travel a lot
Heavy Equipment Operator With CDL A- 100% Travel Required.
What makes a good heavy equipment operator
The best operators are self-motivated with strong problem-solving abilities. They take personal pride in their work and have a strict attention to detail. Skilled operators will pick up the movements and flow of the operation quickly.
Are heavy equipment operators happy
Based on 1,000 responses, the job of Heavy Equipment Operator has received a job satisfaction rating of 3.73 out of 5. On average, Heavy Equipment Operators are highly satisfied with their job.
What is the most hired equipment
- Scissor lifts.
- Articulated Dumpers.
Can you make money with excavator
Compact excavators are known for being efficient digging machines. But, when paired with the right attachments and a coupler system, compact excavators can perform a wide variety of tasks (beyond excavation) and generate new revenue sources.
Where do heavy equipment mechanics make the most money
Location impacts how much a heavy equipment mechanic can expect to make. Heavy equipment mechanics make the most in Vermont, Illinois, California, Washington, and Alaska.
Where do excavator operators make the most money
- Las Vegas, NV. $39.11 per hour. 6 salaries reported.
- Charlotte, NC. $32.16 per hour. 20 salaries reported.
- Cincinnati, OH. $26.77 per hour. 5 salaries reported.
- Columbus, OH. $25.44 per hour. 7 salaries reported.
- Portland, OR. $25.06 per hour.
- Show more nearby cities.
What is the best paying heavy equipment jobs
- Concrete Mixer Truck Driver.
- Equipment Operator 1.
- Mobile Equipment Operator.
- Yard Driver.
- Sweeper Driver.
- Yard Worker. Salary range: $26,000-$35,000 per year.
- Lift Truck Operator. Salary range: $28,000-$35,000 per year.
- Sweeper. Salary range: $23,500-$31,500 per year.
How much do excavators make in Florida
The average excavator operator salary in Florida is $40,950 per year or $19.69 per hour. Entry level positions start at $38,025 per year while most experienced workers make up to $54,600 per year.
How much do excavator operators make in Dubai?
Average AED 2,671 per month.
How much do local 3 operators make
Average operating engineers local 3 Equipment Operator hourly pay in the United States is approximately $32.47, which is 57% above the national average.
Is being a heavy equipment operator hard on your body
Off-road heavy equipment vehicle operators are at the greatest risk for neck and low back injuries because drivers are exposed to what researchers call multiple-axial WBV exposure.
What jobs make more than 6 figures
- General and Operations Managers. Number of employees: 2,289,770.
- Software Developers and Programmers. Number of employees: 1,666,270.
- Physicians and Surgeons.
- Financial Managers.
- Financial Analysts and Advisors.
- Computer and Information Systems Managers.
- Sales Managers.
What is the easiest job but pays a lot
- Word processor. National average salary: $47,119 per year.
- Notary Public. National average salary: $47,835 per year.
- Purchasing agent. National average salary: $49,376 per year.
- Groundskeeper. National average salary: $50,475 per year.
- Accounting clerk.
- Garbage truck driver.
What are the top 3 paying career fields
Here are the highest paying jobs of 2023:
Obstetrician and Gynecologist: $208,000. Surgeon: $208,000. Orthodontist: $208,000. Physician: $208,000.
What jobs make tons of money
- Anesthesiologist. An anesthesiologist is a doctor that administers anesthetics and analgesics before, during, or after surgery.
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon.
What truck drivers pay the most
- Ice Road Drivers.
- Oversized Load. Salary: $71,442 per year.
- Specialty Vehicle Haulers. Salary: $82,099.
- Team Drivers. Salary: $96,573.
- Private Fleet. Salary: $95,999 – $110,000 per year.
- Mining Industry Drivers. Salary: $58,862.
- Liquids / Tanker. Salary: $88,024.
- Hazmat Drivers. Salary: $65,466.
How much does a loader operator make in Florida
The average salary for a loader operator in Florida is $38,500 per year. Loader operator salaries in Florida can vary between $19,000 to $67,000 and depend on various factors, including skills, experience, employer, bonuses, tips, and more. Was this helpful?
What state pays forklift operators the most
The highest-paid state for forklift operators is North Dakota with an average salary of $40,448 per year. What city pays forklift operators the most? Minneapolis, MN pays forklift operators the most with an average salary of $39,103 per year.
What is the highest paid forklift job
- FLT Driver. Salary range: $33,500-$68,500 per year.
- Skidder Operator. Salary range: $38,500-$52,000 per year.
- Twic Holders. Salary range: $23,500-$43,000 per year.
- Equipment Operator Warehouse.
- Lift Operator.
- Clamp Forklift Operator.
- Stacker Operator.
- Palletizer Operator.
Do you need a license to drive a forklift in Alabama
If you’re operating a forklift in Alabama, OSHA requires that you be certified every 36 months. This law has been implemented for your safety, and for the safety of those around you. The consequences of failing to do so can be grave.
How much does a heavy equipment operator make in Dubai
The average pay for a Heavy Equipment Operator is AED 153,911 a year and AED 74 an hour in United Arab Emirates. The average salary range for a Heavy Equipment Operator is between AED 110,354 and AED 185,309.