$24.95 - $17.95
(as of Jan 25,2023 19:05:18 UTC – Details)
Excursion Gear Organizers The Excursion Gear Organizers are designed to compartmentalize gear, tools and supplies for easy access and quick location. It’s the perfect pack insert designed for gear organization. They’re the perfect pack inserts designed for gear organization.
Perfect Organizer for So Many Applications
- Backpacking – Segregate your camping gear to quickly organize your items. Store camp tools, kitchen items (small stoves and flatware), stakes, compasses, multitools and knives, first aid supplies, etc.
- Emergency Gear – Organize your go-bag, bug out bag, or 72 hour kits by stowing your gear, tools, and supplies in the MOLLE organizer. Carry emergency essentials and survival gear in the quick-access organizer.
- EMT/First Aid – This bag is perfect for organizing and accessing first aid supplies (IFAK). It has numerous pouches, pockets, and containers for bandages, gauze, medications, tourniquets, compression gauze, scissors, etc.
- Tactical Gear – Store flashlights, multitools, knives, guns, magazines, tools, traps, tape, navigation devices, etc.
- EDC – Carry items you use every day and quickly find the items. Organize purse contents or stow the items you carry with you.
- Car Kits – Keep a kit in your glove box or console with flashlights, flares, tools, first aid, cords and cables, etc.
- Large Pockets
- Medium Pockets
- Tool Pouches with Straps
- D Rings
- MOLLE Loops and Mounts
[OPTIMAL GEAR ORGANIZERS] Excursion Backpack Organizers are Rugged MOLLE bags designed as backpack inserts or utility modules for backpacking, go bags, survival kits, and more. They’re durable, versatile and handy. Durable 1000D Nylon is used on the outer shell and 600D Polyester lines the inside. Multisized pouches, pockets, and straps accommodate gear and supplies for easy access.
[STYLE 1: GEAR] The Excursion Gear Organizer was originally designed for emergency and survival gear, tactical gear, and first aid kit supplies (IFAK). It’s perfect for day packs, backpacking, outdoor use, go bags, bug out bags, 72 hour kits, and other emergency kits. The various types of pockets and pouches are perfect for a variety of gear, tools, and supplies.
[STYLE 2: GEAR COMPACT] The Excursion Compact Gear Organizer is roughly half the size of the large and is designed to fit into coat pockets and other small enclosures.
[STYLE 3: FIRST AID] The Excursion First Aid Organizer is designed to present critical items first, yet allows quick access to all supplies. The single main compartment allows rapid access to anything. Essential items are presented first while items like medications and less urgent supplies are carefully organized in zippered pouches and pockets. Handy windowed flaps let you see what’s inside. Tool anchors keep tools in place while in transit. Elastic loops are avoided so supplies stay in place.
[IDEAL SIZE] The Excursion Pack Organizers are designed to optimize gear and supply storage and organization while maintaining light weight. They fit nearly any day pack, backpack, tactical pack, purse, glove box, car storage compartment, go bag, or emergency kit. They’re perfectly sized for first aid supplies. The size of each style is listed below in the description.