(as of Apr 09, 2023 03:22:31 UTC – Details)
1. This military backpack features one roomy main compartment with top and front loading available. 2 mesh pocket built inside. And has two zipper closure pocket on each side for hydration bladder, or small loose items storage and easy access.
2. This tactical rucksack has 4 compression straps on front and other 2 on side to secure what you load.
3. 3 Reinforced grab handle on top and each side.
4. Adjustable ergonomical foam padded shoulder harness and sternum strap with quick-release buckle.
5. Mesh fabric and foam padded back panel, lumbar pad and hip belt for comfort.
6. 2 aluminum stays inserted in the internal back panel as frame.
7. Ideal military rucksack for camping, hiking, backpacking, bushcraft adventure, travel, etc.
This solid military rucksack features one main compartment with top and front opening allows quick access your tactical gear or camping stuff. 2 external pockets on each side with hydration bladder hooks and tube ports. Main compartment is around 55liters with 3 cinch belts to secure your gear. Two mesh pockets on the front open flap for your small loose items. Two utility Molle pouches attached on each side for expanding use. Whole pack size :12.2″ x 10.2″ x 28″ (Width x Depth x Height).
Back panel, adjustable shoulder harness, lumbar pad and hip belt are all made from breathable mesh fabric and fully foam padded for comfort. Suspension shoulder harness system could fit wider range of body size. Sternum strap on shoulder straps, load lifter straps on shoulder harness and anti-sway straps on hip belt. Two small pockets built on each end of waist belt for your small loose items, such as snacks, compass, knife, etc. Hip belt is detachable.
This army style backpack has MOLLE webbing all around for you creatively attaching any compatible gear according to your needs and environments. Three reinforced grab handles on right, left and back side allows easy and quick move in a matter of moments.
Two compressing straps on each side and four compressing straps from top to bottom for securing your gear. Clear ID slot on front. Two ice axe hiking pole and walking pole loops on bottom.